Upcoming Events with UPC
- Friday, March 10: Karen Davis (Founder of United Poultry Concerns) Presentation - Hosted by Direct Action Everywhere, Berkeley, CA. “My Personal and Professional Experience as an Animal Rights Vegan Activist Since 1983: A Presentation by Karen Davis, PhD, President of United Poultry Concerns”
- Saturday, March 11: UPC’s Sixth Annual Conscious Eating Conference: Local, Organic, Plant-Based – What are the Most Compassionate Choices?, Berkeley, CA. Special Session: How Does Religion Help or Hinder Animal Liberation?
- Sunday, April 2: Veggie Pride Parade NYC. Karen Davis will be speaking and UPC will host an exhibit table at the rally.
- Saturday, August 12: CARE Chester County Vegan Festival 2017, West Chester, PA. UPC will host an exhibit table and UPC Vice President Liqin Cao will be speaking.
- Saturday-Sunday, September 23-24: Hudson Valley Vegfest, Poughkeepsie, New York. UPC will host an exhibit table and UPC President Karen Davis will be speaking.
- Friday-Saturday, September 29-30: Sanctuary Conference, Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT. UPC President Karen Davis will be speaking, Details will follow.
- Saturday-Sunday, October 7-8: New Jersey Vegfest, Morristown, NJ. UPC will host and exhibit table and UPC President Karen Davis will be speaking.
Please join us and bring your friends!
Cockadoodledoo! We want you!