Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
Inside This Issue
- UPC’s Sixth Annual Conscious Eating Conference: Local, Organic, Plant-Based – What are the Most Compassionate Choices?
- Urge Chamber of Commerce to Eliminate Ostrich Races at Chandler Ostrich Festival
- We Don’t Need to Slaughter a Sheep to Learn “Where Our Food Comes From”
- “Let Them Eat Chicken,” Audubon
- Remember the Animals with “Animal-Free”
- A Holiday Happy Ending
- Food Fictions: A Review of From Farm to Fable
- Freddaflower Memorial & Appreciation Fund
- Vegan Recipe Corner: Vegan “Clam” Chowder
Free Ways to Help United Poultry Concerns Raise Much-Needed Funds