Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
Inside This Issue
- Our 6th Annual Conscious Eating Conference Was a Fabulous Success!
- Chandler Festival Ostrich Races Should Be Retired
- Ostrich Festival Protest Report, March 2017
- Student INTERVIEW with Karen Davis, President of United Poultry Concerns
- Catholic School Teaches Students to Mistreat Chickens for Fun - Please Protest!
- The Humane Economy: A Conversation
- Freddaflower Memorial & Appreciation Fund
- Tom Regan, Pioneer Animal Rights Philosopher Died February 17, But His Work & Influence Endure
- "Toward Animals, Humans Are ISIS!" Karen Davis tells New York City Crowd at Veggie Pride Parade Rally
- Every Day is Respect for Chickens (and Peafowl) Day at UPC!
- Vegan Recipe Corner: Pizza with Hummus and Herbs
Free Ways to Help United Poultry Concerns Raise Much-Needed Funds