Delicious Tomato Omelet
1. In a bowl, mix together
* 3⁄4 cup besan (gram flour/chickpea flour)
* 1⁄4 cup rice flour
* 2 tbsp. rava/sooji (cream of wheat)
* 1 tsp. coriander-cumin powder
* 1⁄2 tsp. turmeric
* 1⁄2 tsp. red chilli powder
* 2 finely chopped fresh tomatoes (discard the seeds)
* 1⁄4 cup minced onion
* 1⁄4 cup minced cilantro
* Salt to taste
Vegan Recipe Corner
2. Stir in warm water to make a batter of pouring consistency.
3. Heat a non-stick pan or a well-seasoned cast iron griddle, and use a few drops of oil to make thin pancakes. If you like them crispy, cook them for
some extra time on a low flame. Eat 'em while they're hot.
If you like spicy food, add one or two minced fresh jalapeno peppers or green chillies to the batter for a wonderful zing.