Instead of Chicken, Turkey, and Eggs
Commercially Available Vegan Alternatives
Gardein Chick’n Teriyaki
- chick’n strips or chick’n filet (if using filet, pat dry with paper towel first)
- 1 tsp carrot, grated
- 1 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/4 tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove yellow pepper, sliced
- 3.5 oz mixed greens, washed
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- rice or asian noodles
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
Brown Gardein strips/filets in a frying pan with olive oil over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Set
aside. Add vegetables to pan and sauté for 3 minutes. Add teriyaki sauce and Gardein™ strips/filets to pan and cook for 2 minutes. Season to
Tip: serve with steamed noodles or rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
BOCA Firecracker Chik’n Salad
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
Makes: 2 servings
- 2 frozen BOCA Meatless Spicy Chik’n Patties
- 3 Tbsp KRAFT Lite CATALINA Dressing
- 1 Tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 6 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 1/2 cup drained canned mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp chow mein noodles
Cook patties as directed on package; cut into strips.
Mix dressing, teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds.
Place lettuce on 2 plates; top with remaining ingredients. Drizzle with dressing mixture.