April 24 @ 2 pm ET
Winds of Change with Janine Bandcroft
Winds of Change blog
Listen live or listen to the podcast afterward.
April 29 @ 4 pm ET
REAL Radio with Caryn Hartglass
REAL stands for (Responsible Eating and Living)
New York, New York
Read more about this upcoming show:
- Listen live from Progressive Radio Network, 4pm Eastern:
- Listen live via Facebook:
- Phone in to listen at 1-832-280-0066.
For more information on Twitter:
- Responsible Eating And Living: @realworldwide
- Progressive Radio Network: @prn_radio
- Caryn Hartglass: @carynhartglass
For more information on Facebook:
- Responsible Eating And Living: www.facebook.com/ResponsibleEatingAndLiving
- Progressive Radio Network: www.facebook.com/PRNfm
- Caryn Hartglass: www.facebook.com/chartglass
Karen Davis, International Respect for Chickens Day
Karen Davis, PhD is the President and Founder of United Poultry Concerns, a nonprofit organization that addresses the treatment of domestic fowl in food
production, science, education, entertainment, and human companionship situations. She is the author of several books including
Prisoned Chickens, Poisoned Eggs: An Inside Look
at the Modern Poultry Industry
More Than a Meal: The Turkey in History, Myth, Ritual, and Reality.
Award-winningly profiled in
The Washington Post
for her outstanding work for the birds, Karen maintains a sanctuary for chickens on the Eastern Shore of Virginia.