Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
Photo By: Ken Shapiro
Living at Thanksgiving
Wishing You Peace and Goodwill This Holiday Season
Inside This Issue
- “Slaughterhouse Worker Turned Activist” UPC Talks with Virgil Butler and Laura Alexander
- UPC Runs Full Page Ad in the September 29 University of Maryland-College Park Student Newspaper The Diamondback for World Farmed Animals Day
- Farmed Animal Slaughter Statistics
- Three New Videos - Now Available from UPC!
- UPC Forum Videos Now Available
- California Law Bans Production, Sale of Foie Gras
- Mila and Priscilla
- Urge the University of California To Enact an Anti-Cruelty Policy Student Slaughtered a Chicken in an Art Class
- Book Review: Minny’s Dream
- BECOMING A UPC E-SUBSCRIBER IS EASY!
- Freddaflower Memorial Fund
- With Heart and Voice - a Beautiful Greeting Card - New from UPC