Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
Photo by: John Sheally
Meet Florence the Turkey at Our Vegan Potluck Open House, Saturday November 26, 2-5 PM. RSVP
Inside This Issue
- Do Chickens Suffer in Wire Cages?
- UPC Hosts 6th Annual Forum in 2006: “Using the Media Effectively to Promote Farmed Animal and Vegetarian Issues”
- UPC is Proud to Announce Our New Book: The Holocaust & The Henmaid’s Tale: A Case for Comparing Atrocities
- The Emotional World of Farm Animals is Airing on Prime Time
- Freddaflower Memorial & Appreciation Fund
- AVMA Rejects Resolution to Oppose Force Feeding Ducks and Geese for Foie Gras, a Diseased Liver Product
- Chat with a Cockamaniac: Crow-Magnon Christian Explains His Mission
- Book Review: Animals in Translation: Using the Mysteries of Autism to Decode Animal Behavior
- United Poultry Concerns Annual Report for 2004