Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
Beautiful Florence at UPC
Photo by: Susan Rayfield
Keep Your Calendar Open After Thanksgiving... Because...UPC 12th Annual Feast - 30 Nov 2002, 2-6pm
Inside This Issue
- Farm Animal Well-Being Task Group Chucked by U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Please Write to the National Chicken Council Today!
- UPC President Dr. Karen Davis Presents Paper at Yale University Chicken Conference
- Law Closes In On Cockfighting in the U.S.
- Want to stay up on farmed animal issues?
- New Poster and Video from UPC
- ASPCA Responds to "Kapparot" Chickens
- Freddaflower Memorial Fund
- Orbitz Pulls Cruel Chicken Ad in Response To UPC Protest
- Book Review - Karen Davis' New Book: More Than A Meal
- American Veterinary Medical Association Continues to Support Forced Molting
- Animal Rights 2002 National Convention
- West Los Angeles Bird Club Goes Veggie!
- UPC 12th Annual Vigil for Chickens: Protest the National Chicken Council - October 16-17, 2002