Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
Photo by: Karen Davis
Spaghetti Party at UPC!
Inside This Issue
- Sweet Sugar, Saved from the Chicken Industry
- UPC Submits Comments to the New Jersey Department of Agriculture, Challenges "Humane" Standards
- Help HELP HELP!
- Wesleyan Students Win Victory for Hens, Egg Producers Edgy
- DA Won't Prosecute Company for Throwing Hens into Wood Chipping Machinery UPC Files Freedom of Information Act, California Public Records Act Requests
- Book Review: Plucked and Burned
- Human Health and Animal Welfare Will the McDonald's policy cure cruelty to chickens?
- Inside the Chicken Industry
- BECOMING A UPC E-SUBSCRIBER IS EASY!
- Subscribe to Farmed Animal Watch!
- Freddaflower Memorial Fund
- United Poultry Concerns Annual Report for 2002