Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
“What was essentially a local issue for a while, this on-going slaughter has attracted global attention along with a good deal of criticism, and it should be stopped immediately.” Marc Bekoff, PhD. See story inside.
Inside This Issue
- For The Birds: From Exploitation to Liberation
- Don’t Reject Animal-Free Foods that Resemble Animal Products!
- When Life and Words Become Worthless
- California Foie Gras Ban Upheld By U.S. District Court
- Attorney for the Alliance to End Chickens as Kaporos Files New Motion in Kaporos Case
- Protest Brutal Canada Geese Roundup and Murder in Denver, Colorado
- Public Pressure Saves Gerald, the Rose Garden Turkey, from Gov’t Killing!
- Hope for the Animals Podcast
- Freddaflower Memorial & Appreciation Fund
- It’s Time to Rethink Our Food Choices
- UPC Will Hold First Ever Humane Hoax Chicken Webinar! Saturday, September 12, 2020
- United Poultry Concerns Annual Report for 2019
- Vegan Blueberry Scones
Free Ways to Help United Poultry Concerns Raise Much-Needed Funds