Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
New research has concluded “that modern chickens and other fowl are living fossils.” The New York Times, March 18, 2020. Foreseeing the fate that lay before them, primeval chickens might well have chosen to disappear with the dinosaurs they’re believed to have descended from.
Inside This Issue
- Floating Factory Farms
- Watch United Poultry Concerns’ 30-Year Anniversary Video!
- Wet Markets or Walmart? Animal Consumption & the Coronavirus
- Chick Shredding, “Clean” Pet Food, Carnage
- Book Review: Voices For Animal Liberation: Inspirational Accounts By Animal Rights Activists
- Freddaflower Memorial & Appreciation Fund
- Ethologist Marc Bekoff Interviews Karen Davis About For the Birds
- Bus & Rail Ads: Kindness is Contagious - Live Vegan - Wash Your Hands of Animal Suffering
- Conscious Eating Conference 2020 Videos
- Vegan Recipe Corner: Eggplant Tacos With Pico de Gallo
Free Ways to Help United Poultry Concerns Raise Much-Needed Funds