Call for Video Testimonials!
Did you stop eating chicken flesh and eggs recently? We want to hear from you! Send in your 30 second (or less) video testimonial of why you stopped consuming chicken flesh and/or eggs. What inspired you? Why did you go chicken-free? How do you feel about chickens now? Your testimonial might be featured in UPC’s International Respect for Chickens Day video project.
Please follow these instructions:
- You need to be 18 or older to participate.
- Your video can be 30 seconds or less of testimony. We can edit the time getting the video turned on and off, getting positioned, etc.
- Be sure you have plenty of light in front of you.
- Be sure your audio is clear and audible.
- If you use your phone, please hold it horizontally.
- Upload your video to the Google Form here (Google login required).
- If you prefer to upload the file to another location, e-mail the link to: email@example.com
- If you have any questions or technical issues, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE is Saturday, March 20, 2021.
Please have your videos uploaded by this date.