Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
Photo by: Karen Davis
UPC Vice President Allan Cate holds a precious life in his hands
Inside This Issue
- Special Report on Exotic Newcastle Disease (END) and the Mass Killing of Birds
- Egg Company Threw 30,000 Hens Into Wood-Chipping Machines
- Killer Pneumonia Virus Infects Birds, Humans & Other Animals
- Tell President Bush to Stop Using Birds to Detect Poisons in Iraq
- Inside the Egg Industry: New Investigations Show the Horror of a Hen's Life
- AVMA's Forced Molting Position Still Unacceptable
- Employee Describes Deliberate Torture of Chickens at Tyson Slaughter Plant
- Book Review: Dominion: The Power of Man, the Suffering of Animals, and the Call to Mercy
- UPC 4th Annual Forum: Promoting Veganism Widely and Effectively
- Freddaflower Memorial Fund
- VHS Chicken Walk
- Animal Rights 2003 National Conferences
- BECOMING A UPC E-SUBSCRIBER IS EASY!
- Subscribe to Farmed Animal Watch!