Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
Photo By: Susan Ocean
In memory of Sugar, beloved UPC sanctuary hen
May, 31 2003 - April 1, 2004
Inside This Issue
- Can "Fighting" Roosters Be Rehabilitated?
- UNITED POULTRY CONCERNS FIFTH ANNUAL FORUM 2004
- UPC's 2003 Forum on Promoting Veganism Widely and Effectively (Part III)
- New York Times Runs Full Page Ad Blasting the AVMA
- Sixth-Grade Student on Long Island NY Saves Ducklings from Slaughter
- The Story of Feathers
- Freddaflower Memorial Fund
- GLOBAL WARMING: Ira Glass is Moved by His Visit to UPC to Stop Eating Chickens and All Meat
- UPC President Dr. Karen Davis Welcomes Speaking Engagements
- Book Announcement: Terrorists or Freedom Fighters? Reflections on the Liberation of Animals, 2004
- United Poultry Concerns Annual Report for 2003
- With Heart and Voice - a Beautiful Greeting Card - New from UPC
- New Brochure: Don't Plants Have Feelings Too?
- BECOMING A UPC E-SUBSCRIBER IS EASY!