Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
Photo by: Julie Meskell
United Poultry Concerns Exhibit, WorldFest 2008 – LA’s largest Earth Day Festival! Table hosted by Ronnie Steinau (far left).
Inside This Issue
- International Respect for Chickens Day Images
- Chickens Deserve More Respect
- Chicken Slaughter Project at Canandaigua Academy in New York Stopped Due to Public Outrage
- United Poultry Concerns Protests “A Defense of Foie Gras”
- Mock Chop Liver
- First Veggie Pride Parade in America Brings People & Praise!
- United Poultry Concerns 8th Conference DVDs
- Moving Beyond the Rhetoric of Apology In Animal Rights
- Book Reviews: The Longest Struggle and Striking At The Roots
- Freddaflower Memorial Fund
Please renew your membership for 2008