On the latest Hope for the Animals Podcast, we have an interview with long-time author and activist Judy Carman. Judy talks to Hope about her work connecting veganism with spirituality and the inspiring books she has written over the years.
Judy is the author of the popular Peace to All Beings: Veggie Soup for the Chicken’s Soul and her latest book is Homo Ahimsa: Who We Really Are and How We Are Going to Save the World. She talks about co-founding the Interfaith Vegan Coalition, the importance of the Golden Rule, and her Animal Peace Prayer Project creating prayer flags for animals. Join us for “Episode 16.”
If you are a fan of our podcast, there are lots of ways you can help us reach more listeners. Give a gift to UPC and our podcast this holiday by taking one or more of the actions below.
Wherever you listen to your podcasts, such as iTunes, Spotify, iHeartRadio, etc., please:
- Give Hope for the Animals Podcast a 5-star rating
- Write a positive review of the Hope for the Animals Podcast
- Subscribe to the Hope for the Animals Podcast in your listening library
- Share your favorite episodes with friends and family on your social media pages, e-mail lists, etc.
- Make an end of the year donation to United Poultry Concerns so we can continue to produce this educational and inspiring podcast.
Thank you so much for your support and happy holidays!