Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
Photo by: Mara Dovis
Inside This Issue
- "A Killing Floor Chronicle: A down-and-out former poultry worker's online memoirs of his gruesome job have electrified animal-rights activists worldwide"
- "Wood-Chipped Chickens Fuel Outrage" Los Angeles Times Covers Wood-Chipper Cruelty Investigation
- Assume No Animal Products Are Safe
- UPC & University Students Protest Serving Animals To Raise Funds Urge Animal Shelters to Adopt an Animal Friendly Menu for Shelter Events
- UPC Banner Hits Chicago Streets, Thanks to Action Volunteers for Animals
- UPC's Forum on Promoting Veganism Widely and Effectively (Part II)
- The Place of United Poultry Concerns in the Chronology of Humane Progress (from Moses to Walt Disney)
- Book & Film Review: The Pig Who Sang to the Moon: The Emotional World of Farm Animals
- Stop Look Listen - Recognising the Sentience of Farm Animals
- Freddaflower Memorial Fund
- Good News! Vegetarianism has been on an upswing in the US
- BECOMING A UPC E-SUBSCRIBER IS EASY!
- Subscribe to Farmed Animal Watch!