Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
Photo by: Karen Davis
Young Chickens Rescued from Brooklyn Parking Lot in October Enjoy Cabbages at UPC Sanctuary
Inside This Issue
- “Using the Media Effectively to Promote Farmed Animal and Vegetarian Issues”: A Forum For the 21st Century
- Plan Now for International Respect for Chickens Day May 4th
- What Wings Are For: The Story of Heart
- Freddaflower Memorial & Appreciation Fund
- Farmed Animal Activist Mary Finelli Joins UPC Staff
- The Holocaust and the Henmaid’s Tale on Amazon
- UPC Billboard Project is Getting Underway!
- Urge Wegmans to Stop Selling Eggs from Battery-Caged Hens
- Urge Reptile Gardens in Rapid City, South Dakota to Drop Chicken Basketball and Tic Tac Toe Games
- Book Review: Chicken: The Dangerous Transformation of America’s Favorite Food
Please renew your membership for 2006!