Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
WE'RE CROWING BIGGER EVERY DAY!
Click here for more photos of our rescued birds
and our new home in Machipongo, Virginia
Inside This Issue
- Special Section: The Battle Over Battery Hens
- Urge FDA to Support Our Petition to Ban Forced Molting
- Win One: European Parliament Votes To Ban Battery Cages
- Lose One: AVMA Refuses To Set Welfare Precedent for Millions of Hens
- Keep Forced Molting Out of Canada
- RSPCA Urges Consumers to Boycott Battery Eggs
- UPC and AVAR Hold News Conference to Highlight Forced Molting Abuse
- Cal-Maine Hens Choke to Death After Twelve Days of Starvation
- New Anti-Cockfighting Legislation!
- Live Poultry Market Demos Need You!
- New Home . . . New Hope
- Book Review: The Human Use of Animals
- UPC Forum on Direct Action for Animals