Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
in Takoma Park Town Square
Takoma Park, Maryland
Photo by: Julie Wiatt
He “made us smile and brightened our days.”
Inside This Issue
- UPC Complaint Prompts Shutdown of Cleveland Poultry Slaughter Market
- Freddaflower Memorial Fund: Remembering Boris
- Karen Davis' New Book MORE THAN A MEAL Coming Soon!
- Ban Cockfighting Bills: Your Letters are Needed ASAP!
- Birds, Rats, And Mice Need Your Help Asap!
- Bills Killed
- Avoiding Burnout
- Book Review - Animal Equality: Language and Liberation
- UPC Protests Fresh-Fields' Sale of Dead Ducks in DC
- Big Chicken in the Sky Rains Out Egg Roll, Not UPC
- Denver County Judge Sentences DJ for Cruelty to Hen
- United Poultry Concerns Joins Global Safe Food Alliance & News Conference
- Trader Joe's Drops Duck Meat
- Children's Book Celebrates Chicken Killing as Boyish Mischief
- Md Gov. Glendening Goes Almost Vegetarian
- Farmed Animal Well-Being Conference
- Animal Rights 2001 National Convention
- UPC 3rd Annual Forum: Does Animal Welfare Hurt or Help Abolition?