Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
“She sure knows how to get my attention.”
Rod White & Prissy-JaneTampa, Florida
Inside This Issue
- Update: Anti-Cockfighting Legislation
- We Invite You to Join Us at UPC's DAA Conference
- Good Friday Rescue of Battery Hens
- Amberson Farm Hens Need Your Help
- It's Enough to Make You Sick
- S*M*A*R*T Cancels Chicken-flying Contest Thanks to Our Members!
- UPC Goes to Washington!
- UPC Campaign to Eliminate Forced Molting
- UPC Letter in The New Yorker
- Taylor and Bradley spend some time with their feathered friends at UPC
- AVMA Should Have A Consistent Ethic on Animal Care
- Remembering Roscoe
- UPC's Realtor, David Kabler, Appeals Perdue Verdict
- Perdue & Other Maryland Poultry Companies Peeved at Having to Pay
- Thank You, Susan Roghair and Florida Voices for Animals