Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
Photo By: Karen Davis
UPC Chickens Enjoy Holiday Snow in December 2004
Inside This Issue
- One Lucky Turkey Enjoys Vegan Feast
- UPC Ran Full Page Ad in the November 17, 2004 University of Maryland-College Park Student Newspaper, The Diamondback.
- “Inside a Live Poultry Market”
- Scientific Expert Urges Less Cruel Method of Killing Chickens and Other Birds; McDonald’s is Considering This Method
- Freddaflower Memorial & Appreciation Fund
- Ducks and Geese: Urge Pier 1 Imports to Stop Selling Duck Feathers
- Ducks and Geese: Israel and the State of Foie Gras
- 2005 marks UPC's 15th year. Here is the story of the little chicken named Viva who started it all. . . .
- Book Review: A Boy, A Chicken and The Lion of Judah How Ari Became A Vegetarian
- Your Help is Needed: Chicken Slaughterhouse Cruelty Case in West Virginia
- Animals Gain Strong and Unprecedented Voice in Sacramento California Animal Association to Tackle Legislative Initiatives
- With Heart and Voice - a Beautiful Greeting Card - New from UPC
- BECOMING A UPC E-SUBSCRIBER IS EASY!