Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
Karen Davis and Lorna Hartge
Photo by Clyde Lassell
Inside This Issue
- Sixth Annual Spring Mourning Vigil for Chickens
- Dying Duck Race in Deming NM
- UPC Pressure Pays! Mike Royko Revises stance on Use of Contact Lenses for Chickens
- Honda Stops Road-Kill Ad!
- Haagen-Dazs: Popsicles with Eggs?
- Remembering Beloved Birds
- Replacing School Hatching Projects
- Noz bonz Update
- Update on Superglue for Plugging the Vents of Poultry at Slaughter
- Tell Oprah Winfrey to Treat Turkeys Tenderly
- New Poster - Walking to Freedom
- New Book - Animals and Women: Feminist Theoretical Explorations
- In Memory of Hester and Benjamina
- A note about unsolicited manuscripts and non-poultry issues...
- Make the Vegan Pledge Now