Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
Henny, Penny, and Sweet Pea in UPC Tree!
Photo by Karen Davis
Inside This Issue
- San Francisco Live Animal Markets SUED!
- Please Help United Poultry Concerns Find a Permanent New Home
- Your Help Is Needed: Hens Beaten up and Killed by Students
- Mesa State College Professor Abuses Chickens, Students Charge
- Protest Guinea Fowl Drop from Flying Aircraft
- Stop Forced Molting of Laying Hens
- CSPI: "Eggs Contaminated with Salmonella Have Put Consumers At Risk Across the Nation"
- Sound of A Battery Hen
- Protest to Whole Foods Market
- (Chicken Approved) Chickenless Nuggets
- Preacher Preying on Animal Activists: Don’t Get Suckered by a Con-artist
- Prisoned Chickens, Poisoned Eggs: An Inside Look at the Modern Poultry Industry
- Annual Report for 1996