Accredited Animal Shelter
PoultryPress is published quarterly by United Poultry Concerns, Inc.,
a national nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization incorporated in the State of Maryland.
Federal I.D.: 52-1705678
United Poultry Concerns
PO Box 150
Machipongo, Virginia 23405-0150 USA
Visit Our Web Site:
“In this photo, I am holding Clarissa, a wonderful hen whose sister hen is Cookie. I don't know if they are actual sisters, but since coming to our sanctuary in July, they are always together, day and night. Since Cookie didn’t want to be brought into my office to have her picture taken, she waited outside, greeting Clarissa happily when Clarissa returned to the yard to be back at her side.” – Karen Davis
Inside This Issue
- UPC’s Eighth Annual Conscious Eating Conference: What are the Most Compassionate Choices?
- New What Wings Are For T-Shirt
- Yellville, Arkansas Turkey Trot Festival: What Happened in October 2018?
- Turkeys – Who Are They, and Why Should We Care?
- New York Court of Appeals Dismisses Our Kaporos Case
- “Chickens,” not “broilers” (or “layers”)
- UPC’s Fall Activism Photo Gallery
- Freddaflower Memorial & Appreciation Fund
- Vegan Recipe Corner: Sticky Peanut Cauliflower Wings
- Vegan Recipe Corner: Banana Peanut Butter Dog Treats
Free Ways to Help United Poultry Concerns Raise Much-Needed Funds